Soft Skills & Vocational Courses
Soft skills are those personal attributes that enhance an individual’s interactions, job performance and career prospects. Unlike hard skills, which are about a person’s skill set and ability to perform a certain type of physical task or activity, soft skills are interpersonal and broadly applicable.
Soft skills are often described by using terms often associated with personality traits, such as:
- common sense
- a sense of humor
and abilities that can be practiced (but require the individual to
genuinely like other people) such as:
- good manners
- the ability to teach.
It’s often said that hard skills will get you an interview but
you need soft skills to get (and keep) the job. Soft skills, in a nutshell, are all about how people:
- Act in the proximity other people, in the workplace or socially
- Interact with other people, physically (with your body language), verbally with what you say and how you say it, and even in their hygiene and deportment
- React to situations, meetings (one on one or group), bad/good news, under stress, humor or to other people in general.
How you apply these three essentials will be a strong factor in your personal growth, popularity and fit with a group, whether it be work, church, a club or socially.
In addition to the above, our easytolearn Soft Skills range also cover every workplace Skill or Personal Development “need” by way of Vocational Development courses. These personal development (PD) skills are your passport to confidence, professionalism and promotion prospects. The following Soft Skills & Vocational Courses cover almost every facet of workplace need but easytolearn will release more titles on an ongoing basis. We have also very conveniently grouped them into “Bundles” if you want to concentrate on a particular area of specialty. The most economical training can be accessed in the “All-You-Can-Learn” Mega Bundle, which contains every course/title we have at the lowest “per course/title” cost anywhere.
Whilst our Computer Courses are in a “module” format, with several modules forming a “Bundle”, each of the easytolearn Soft Skills & Vocational Development courses are complete, self-contained and eligible for a Certificate of Completion. If you complete a Bundle, let’s say Customer Service, you’ll get a Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 Courses therein.
Like our Computer Courses new titles are frequently being released at no additional cost so bookmark this page.
- 137 fully contained courses, 76 with full audio assistance for the sight impaired learner. Courses marked with an asterisk (*) have full audio assistance
- Shown below are our Courses, arranged in Bundles. When you get to our order page, the Bundle title and its content might vary, as refinement is always taking place.
- Most courses are what we use in 1, 2, 3 or 4 day “instructor led” courses in a classroom, so they are very comprehensive. Some are over 200 pages long.
- Accessible on any internet connected device – smart phone, tablet, laptop etc
- SCORM compliant for thorough experience
- Written in HTML5 for seamless access
- Each course has a “Pre-Test” and a “Post-Test” to check understanding
- Each Soft Skills course has inbuilt exercises/tests
- Each course has any necessary Glossary of Terms to aid understanding
- Each course has Bibliography and recommended reading references
- You “pick up” where you “left off” on every course
- Tutors can be contacted by email direct from the platform
- For each “Course” or each Course within a nominated “Bundle”, Certificates as shown here can be requested. (ignore the bland Certificate that is offered on completion. We are working on updating the look and will make changes as soon as possible)
- Personalized Color Certificates are issued based on Course completion, and must be requested to be emailed
- Certificates are a colorful acknowledgement ready for laminating or framing for your resume, workplace or home.